Thursday, November 30, 2006

Yeah...

...that's what I'm saying.





  • To global warming and its proponents. I don't give a rats ass if it was 76 here today. It's snowing in a 1/4 of the country. Just shut up.

  • To bloggers that do Meme's. And HNT. Please stop. If you really think anyone cares about what your least favorite Christmas gift was, think again. They're passing time at work. If you have the need to expose your body parts, then I feel sorry for you. And so should anyone involved in your life.

  • To those asking for prayers if you aren't, yourself, at the very least, spiritual. I find it intellectually repugnant when people do that. If I were to ask you for them, and you haven't offered one up in an eon, how am I to count on that?

  • To those that tell me how to think. I know how to do that. Challenge what or how I'm thinking. I'll engage you with wit and wisdom, and if I'm wrong, I'll admit it. And if I challenge you, quit your damned whining that you don't like it.

  • To researchers that say they have found this, that or the other super mojo thingy that has a potential to cure cancer. It has never happened, nor will it ever. Drug companies. Ain't never gonna happen.

  • To those that think they are God's gift to the world. It's most likely the other way around. And my ass ain't talking about God.

  • To those that think they have found the key to how things should work. Politicians, legislators, businessmen and bloggers. The world continues to evolve. You can't possibly have an answer.

  • To those that never give the underdog a chance. Count your blessings you don't walk in their shoes. And fuck you that you don't.

  • To those that never give a sincere thank you for an unexpected gift, and offer instead a hearty "kewl".

  • To those that feign total control over their lives, when you know that they feel the same human emotions we all would being alone. And pass it off as being stronger.

  • To those that correct a bloggers grammer. This ain't English class.

  • To women that bitch about getting come-ons at a bar because they purposely decked out to get attention. Hold a private party.

  • To tailgaters. If you run into my ass, I carry a 2 1/2', 1" round solid oak stick in my truck. It has busted a windshield or two. It's gonna work on your car before the policeman arrives.

  • To the "players". You guys are shit. I've seen enough of you. And to the women that succumb to them? You deserve 'em.

    Enough for one night.



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Teddy R,
Unsaddle that horse and remove that burr. While your walking that horse check and make sure it didn't stomp on your foot.
Maybe the couch is innocen!

2:48 AM  
Blogger curmudgeon said...

I'll second that. Each and every one.

7:59 PM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

It's the wine. I'm really a pussycat.

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home