Saturday, October 14, 2006

Why Is It...

...that when an ex, whether it be a wife or husband, significant other or casual plaything, invades our consciousness, we always think there is some sort of chance for a new beginning? I heard the X's laugh on the phone last night when I called the eldest. They were celebrating his B'Day at the Melting Pot. Was always one of our favorite place to go. Hearing her laugh brought back many memories. Upon reflection, it never was very good. A good night out doesn't make up for crap. So I wonder about people that try to re-kindle relationships that weren't any good to begin with, thinking that either party has changed enough to make it viable the next time around. Just Friday night thoughts. I'm off to see the wizard.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mrs_Who said...

At least you weren't so stupid as to remarry your ex, like I did. *smacks self in forehead*

And thank God I now live five states away from my double-ex.

I love that cartoon, btw!!

8:05 PM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

Ya sure five states is far enough away?

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home