Monday, October 23, 2006

A Weekend Update...

...on life in stupidville.




  • Biggest surprise was a visit from the eldest. He came up for the Duke game and stopped by Sunday morning on his way home to spend a few minutes with the 'popz'. Hadn't seen him since May but he looks as good as ever. Even lost a few pounds. Then again, he's always been in shape. It's funny when you have children and don't see them very often. You always have an image in your head of what they look like but your suspicions are never confirmed until you actually do. The hugs are always the same. Guess ya never lose those.

  • I'm generally not one to persue a vendetta, but this time is an exception. That's all I have to say about that.

  • I think it's time for a new direction. I think all people have a hidden side to themselves. They are vaguely aware of it and try to keep it under control, or hidden from others at best. It scares the owner and would most certainly scare others were it to rear its ugly head. But I think that one has to release the hounds every once in awhile just to clear the vermin from the field.

  • Hey people, quit using the word "peruse". Use a synonym or something. Every damned blog you go to uses it. It's become trite. How about the word 'READ'.

  • Someone, I believe it was her opponent, called Hillary Clinton ugly. This is news how?

  • I've always been curious. What's the opposite of mysogynist? Man hater? There's gotta be a better word than that. Ball buster? Nah. Anybody know? I could look it up, but I'm lazy tonight.



5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see your blog is back up.

Was hoping that it hadn't been deleted.

I can't find shit on "man hater" but when I do I'm sure there will be a picture of my mother next to it.

12:57 AM  
Blogger Enemy of the Republic said...

I don't think I've ever used the word peruse. It does sound pompous.

1:59 PM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

I'm still debating the issue of deletion, Hammer. Maybe just a short respit. Funny stuff about your Mom.

CV...right on the money.

11:19 PM  
Blogger LL said...

You're lookin' for the word "misandrist."

12:23 AM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

Thanks LL. I guess the owner of Bitch Fest has to know this. And don't tell us you only took science classes, you renaissance women. Can you say fuel filter misandrist in the same sentence? Guess so.

12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home