Saturday, October 28, 2006

My Conversation With...

...with the Neilsen surveyor that called and woke me up from my late morning nap, during which I was licking stuff off a fellow bloggers...well, whatever...

Me: Hello

SexyVoice: yada, yada...do you watch more news, drama or comedy?

Me: All three.

SexyVoice: Sir, that isn't an option. Choose one.

Me: I choose you.

SexyVoice: Sir, I'm sorry, do you watch more news, drama or comedy?

Me: News.

SexyVoice: Thank you sir. We may contact you later if we need further information.

Me: I don't get a prize?

SexyVoice: Not this time, sir. Maybe next time.

Me: Will it include a picture of your titties?

SexyVoice: No sir, it won't.

Me: Your mommas titties?

SexyVoice: buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Some people have no sense of humor.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jean said...

Bwahahaaaaaaaa!......sorry about the dreamus interruptus.

7:38 PM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

Don't be...it was a good dream.

8:00 PM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

And they are BIG!!!!

11:20 PM  
Blogger Jean said...

well..... yes, they are.

4:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home