Saturday, October 28, 2006

I Know It's Not Even Halloween Yet...

...but I woke up with a Christmas carol in my head. "Here We Come A Bourboning", or something similiar. I'm not much into holidays anymore.
Nor have I been for quite some time. Some people consider Halloween a holiday. They are dumb fucks. It's just a day as is any other. It just gives them an excuse to dress up stupidly and get drunk. Hell, I do that everyday. All I have to do is look in the mirror and I scare the shit outta myself.

Thanksgiving is no better. It's just good for a four day weekend. My ass ain't heading to Grandma's cause both of them are dead. And how come Grandpa's never got included in that silly ass song? They bought the homes.

But what got me to thinking about Christmas was my chit-chat with the Mombo on Thursday. She asked me what I wanted. I replied as I usually do...NOTHING. Save your money. This year I'm lucky. I don't have to buy expensive jewelry for someone that goes through men like I go through glasses of wine.

But there is one thing I would like. A blowjob. No one in my family is a candidate for that, so I thought I'd sign up for one of those feed the hungry thingy's. Get her over here and tell her she can eat after she eats my gobbler. I love doing God's work. Send her on her way with a full belly, five bucks and the word of the Lord. I do so love Christmas.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jean said...

the word of the Lord?..... as in...
OHHHHH GODDDDDDDDDD!!... that word?

7:46 PM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

Yeah, kinda like that. Whatever happens at midnight mass...praise the Lord...

8:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You want the homeless to gobble your gobbler for some cobbler?

That is a unique idea.

8:46 PM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

pass the turkey...and gravey...

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home