Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Mark...


...here wants to know what I would do with a million dollars, other than have two 'chicks'. Well, I did some calculations and I have earned a million dollars in my lifetime, so that's no biggy. And I have nothing to show for it, so that's no biggy either. So if someone were to drop a million bucks, tax free, on my doorstep, I would keep on doing just what I do. I'd give most of it away, save for someone funnier than I to take over this blog. My needs are simple and money has never come into play in my life. Oh, I'm not saying I wouldn't do something special for myself. But in today's market, a million ain't much. My family would enjoy it, I'm sure, but my bathroom would still be in need of cleaning. Would I hire someone to clean it? Nope. I do that myself. I'd give $25,000 to Mark for the question. And there's no pic here yet because Blogger sucks. I would, however, hire a sexual surrogate. Don't ask, it's my money. And as far as the two chicks are concerned, well let me just say I have been there one time in my life and it ain't all it's cracked up to be. One does just fine for me.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im glad you have fun with life,,,what an interesting way to look at things,,,

3:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fine. I'm one of you. Pay off the mortgage and buy some top of the line disinfectant for the toilet.

Round 2 (ignoring me is OK): One lonely night you find yourself alone with a limp carrot and a paper clip. And you're horney. Now what?

3:43 AM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

Hmmmm, I guess I put the paper clip in the carrot to stiffen it up and then shove it up my butt...

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home