Wednesday, September 20, 2006

You See This Little Piece...


...of self-adhesive shit? That's what it's worth. I can see why postal workers go, well, postal. In the past six weeks I have sent my sons checks totalling $2100. They have received one. It's cost me two stop payment charges for a total of $100. Fifty bucks a pop. Eight days after the stop charge the cancled letter comes back to me with an "insufficient delivery information" sticker on it, even though the address is always the same. The USPS farms out their drivers and such, which no doubt have no fucking idea what they are doing. And it pisses me off that they have plans on raising the rates. Soooo, I talked to the boys tonight and when I said it either ends now or we find an alternative, they right quick said they would head to the PO tomorrow to see what's up. I'm not required to give them money any longer. I do it because it's part of a life well lived. But JFC, quit putting the gov't in my way. And do you're damned job. How can one check get there in one day and the others never make it? Fuck Me...

1 Comments:

Blogger Senor Cheeseburger said...

Government works slow. Very, very, slow in nearly every enterprise in which they have an interest in.

But do not despair! As always, capitalism has provided us all with the better alternative. Anything important, or that must be somewhere by a certain date goes to UPS.

5:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home