Wednesday, September 20, 2006

So I Went And Got...


...chinese tonight. My little love was working. We see one another all the time at the bank or in the market. See wants me. I can't reciprocate because, well, just don't worry about it. I was in a hurry to get back for the dancing show. The only reason I'm hooked on this thing is because I was the dancing fool at one of our X-Mas parties about five years ago. I danced all night with every lady there. Husbands were jealous. I was so sore the next day it took me some time to recover. Haven't done it since. Why you might ask? They nickednamed me the 'dancing bear'. I don't take to that shit. Dancing days were over, but I can still shake that rug, and don't you forget it...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Puke on floor" understands.

4:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home