Tuesday, September 19, 2006

It Always Pisses Me Off...


...when I hear or see someone talking about living your life to the fullest. You know the type. Treat everyday as if it's your last. That type of mentality makes me want to take a shit in the backseat of your car and let it fester for a few days. If you are an adult with any kind of life experiences, especially the bad ones, then follow me here.

I'm all for having fun. I enjoy a good, hearty laugh. I enjoy stroking and rubbing the back of a nekkid woman. I enjoy cooking a good meal for friends. I don't do any of the above because the minister of evil came and garnished my soul, but that's neither here nor there. But I have responsibilities that can't take a back seat to some dimmwit that thinks I should go skydiving every morning before I go to work, then squeeze in nine holes at lunch and then follow it up with a run in a formula one car and some target practice on my way home.

These insipid, mental pigmy's make my butt pucker, which is good for your cars interior and your gag reflux. To me, a life well lived is one in which you didn't shirk your responsibilities to your family and the others that counted on you. You never put yourself first. And you loved with full capacity those around you. If you've done that then you're salt in my book. If I ever hear the words again that "but, you never do anything, you've never lived", I will show you just what I can do when I'm not thinking about living life to the fullest. Nuff said...

1 Comments:

Blogger Rantin' Ron said...

Well said dude.

What is it? Was it something I said?

You never seem to comment or email me anymore.

I'm not feeling the love here anymore!!

LOL. Hope you are doing well bud.

4:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home