Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I'm A Magnanimous...


...person, so I want the best for people. I blatantly stole this pic from here, and will suffer whatever legal ramifications come forth from said theft. That said, I don't think "get your bisquits in the oven and your buns in the bed" is the type of approach that will work in this case, but we here at GS dating services will go to any lengths to ensure your complete satisfaction. Step it up guys, and send this lady some roses or a Pajama Gram. Anything romantic. My irreverent thoughts are getting the best of me...just saying...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, she is beautiful on the outside, and when you read her blog you know that the beautiful goes right down deep to her very core!

I really admire that woman!

4:08 PM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

You are not alone, imp, and I admire your taste in women.

6:58 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Well gee y'all, thanks.

1:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home