Monday, September 04, 2006

I've Often Had...


...many conversations with others about the amount of money that athletes make. I think it's excessive. My protractors say it's what the market can bear. But, it really isn't a concern of mine. I'm not making the money and it isn't going in to my bank account. But if you like sports at all, and you watch this guy play golf, then you recognize genious when you see it. Just DAMN!! How good is this guy? It's fun to watch. It's trivial in the scheme of things, but still fun. OK, I have to go patch the doll...don't ask...

1 Comments:

Blogger Rantin' Ron said...

Tiger deserves every penny he gets. Friggin' amazing how good he is.

I'm one of those who concure with the "what the market will bear" philosophy but...Tiger REALLY deserves it.

He's the man!

5:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home