Sunday, August 20, 2006

I Will Love...


...the mother of my children till I go to my grave. I'm not sure she ever loved me. But after twenty years it's a moot point. But she did two things that to this day I laugh about when I think of them.

First off, she did this thing with her head when she was getting dressed. She'd move her head left and right while looking in the mirror. As if the angle would make a difference. And on more than one occasion she would change what she had on based on what side her head was tilted to. I never could figure it out. Never commented on it. Knew I'd never understand it. Just the way it was. Women folk, don't ya know.

Secondly, she would get guppy-lipped when she got drunk. You've seen guppies in the tank, and how they eat? Their lips kinda puff out. She was that way. It was funny as could be. When she'd try to talk she looked just like that.

Plus, her...well, never mind.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you sure there is no room for reconciliation? Sounds like you were in love with her physically, mentally and emotionally,,,and besides its good for the kids

2:05 PM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

Nope. Nuff said.

3:56 PM  
Blogger Rantin' Ron said...

My first two wives did something that made me laugh too....they signed the fuckin' divorce papers!!

I'm with you on the Orek dude...why won't he die? I'd like to beat him to death with his eight pound Orek!

7:05 PM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

Need we say more?

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home