Saturday, February 09, 2008

Well, Politics Isn't All About Issues..

...nor should it be. I am neither a Republican nor a Dimocrat. Nor an Independent. I am a neuph. Don't ask. You'll figure it out. I don't really care what the candidates spew about their agendas. They'll all fall aside if they get elected. I enjoy watching their constituents make their cases as to why their candidate should be elected.




You may think I like politics. I don't. I haven't voted in 30 years. I like watching. Most people find Ms. Coulter nothing more than an Adams Apple. I've always found her attractive, more so for her synapses than her long neck and fingers. But imagine what those things could do. But it seems she has decided to up the bounty some, if'n ya know what I mean. Now I have to pay attention to her because not only has she vowed NOT to vote for McCain, but she seems to have either got her some new puppies or a new brassiere. I hope it's the latter. Fake titties suck, especially in politics. But, DAMN, I can dream, can't I.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home