Friday, September 15, 2006

I Happen To Shave...


...every morning, but not like most. I have had a beard for thirty years. It used to be fairly 'fluffy', but now it's cut close to the chase. I use one of these thingys that just cuts off the bandits that make me look scruffy. I've pretty much got it down to an art in my bathroom where most of them fall in the sink. So it's an easy clean-up. But sometimes those renegades just fly the fucking hell all over the place and I have no explanation for it. Perhaps I need new software for their coordinates. I mean, how does a facial hair end up on the toilet seat? When I'm three feet away. Oh well, just another brick on the load. But when you go to another house you have to reposition yourself because the logistics are different. Hard as I try it's an exercise in futility. And I have lived in this other house for a few months and my bearings still suck. The reason I bring this up is because the X couldn't stand to clean our house, much less the bathroom, because there was 'HAIR' everywhere. NO SHIT? Some of which was hers. Oh well, my tiities hurt because I doubled up on my sups since I've been off them for a few days. But if you want some good reads, go here. He nails it if you've ever been to an ER.

2 Comments:

Blogger GUYK said...

I know what you mean about beard hair flying around if you use electric clippers. I trim mine with sissors and then only when it is wet. I have been wearing a beard since 1983 except for a period of tree months when I took a job that wouldn't allow a beard..I learned the hard way if an outfit is so chickshit they will not allow a man to wear a trimmed beard they are chickenshit all the way through..

1:17 AM  
Blogger Dick said...

In the second grade, I overheard one fireman tell another, "If you love your wife, you'll shave at night."
I always do.

1:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home