Friday, April 20, 2007

I Love A Good Story...

...especially when it involves nekkidness .



But folks, some common sense, please. If you're gonna take compromising pics of yourself, which also happen to include your face, ya might wanna store them on some other medium OTHER than your hard drive. There are people out in the web-o-sphere that can break into your computer quicker than you can unlock your door.

I'm not sure why one would need to take pics of the progress of one's pregnant wife. I mean she's right there with you. You can look anytime you want to. But mind you, I'm not complaining. It's nice to know we have some people in the government that aren't stuffed shirts (or blouses, as the case may be). And if you don't think there aren't a thousand more out there of other women, think again. I admit to my depravity. Most don't.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dick said...

Very hot, but she could use a trim.

5:54 PM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

I'm old school. I still find it sexy.

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home