Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Today Is August 22...


...the day the Muslims claim Muhammad rode up into the netherlands on some goofy ass creature. Accordingly, they, the Muslims, plan to throw down on all us infidels and do some serious ass whooping. Now, as I'm writing this it's almost 7 PM over there. Seems like something would have happened by now, but them motherfuckers can be a sneaky lot. There could be some of them hiding in the trees as I speak. But one thing does bring ponderance to my mind. Didn't that fucker do his thing like several thousand years ago. How in the hell do they know it was on August 22? What if all this talk of this particular day is nothing but a ruse, and they really plan on doing it the next day or the next? Oh grasshopper, these are scary days.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rantin' Ron said...

Actually, on my way to Boone this morning I could have sworn I saw a middle eastern man butt fucking a big pig or maybe it was Moohomo choosing a new form of transportation.

Who knows?

8:02 PM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

I spent my freshman year at Appalachian in '71 and all I saw were hippie white women and farm animals. I opted for the latter. Didn't take as many beers(sigh).

12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home