Monday, April 16, 2007

The Babster Poses...

...a very interesting question. Although she is a cunning smart ass, she does pose a question for which unfortunately I have no answer.


I have used that phrase many times in my life, under all sorts of circumstances, amongst both races. It never got my ass in trouble. I seriously doubt I would use it now, but then again, I don't talk to anyone. But it leads me to wonder just how long our Caucasian race is going to have to pander to the likes of Sharpton and Jackson just so we don't offend the entire black race. If Babs got into that trouble back then, I can't imagine what it would be like today. I usually don't like to mince my words and walk on eggshells, but the times, they are a changing. For the worst, I fear. I blame Oprah. Black assed bitch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home