Thursday, February 22, 2007

It's A Throw Of The Dice...

...when it comes to God. That's what Pascal said. I'll leave it up to you.


Basically his point was that it's better to believe in God than not, because if God exists, then you are part of the team. If he/she doesn't, then there's nothing lost. Kinda like covering your ass.

Wish it were that simple. Of course, I've no idea whether there is such a being. The bible says there is, and it also says I was created in his image. If so, then god is one ugly motherfucker. And he would have sex with Martha Stewart.

HOWEVER, in the dark of night, when I'm pondering my appendages, me happens to think there is something out there that will hold my ass accountable one day. So I tread on thin ice each day. Just to be sure. Sometimes I cross the line, but not often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home