Thursday, September 21, 2006

There Is Something...


...usunder in the stupid household. It must be some sort of medieval wizardly spell placed upon me in a previous life. I've lived in this hellhole lovely place for eight years and I have never once moved the furniture. I can walk around here in total darkness and never run into anything. I have a sofa that sits against a wall and parallel to that is my coffee table and chair. There's about two feet between them. Since I'm only about six inches wide it's never been a problem navigating between them. For the past five mornings I've rammed my little toe on my right foot into the foot of the sofa. I think I broke it this morning. This is what it looks like. Just damn...that SOB hurts...

4 Comments:

Blogger Rantin' Ron said...

I have spoken to you on the phone...I've read your blog religiously so....I KNOW.... you're a brilliant man.

Ok? We are agreed on that point. Right?

I thought so........

HOWEVER....I have a hard time with this post.

There...I've said it!

I have broken the chains of loyalty!

I feel the need to criticize THE SMART GUY!!

You must be one of those "Rain Man" kind of savants!

How else can we explain it?

After the second or third time you stubbed your rather ugly little toe, why the fuck didn't you....

a)Move the friggin' sofa?

b)Move the friggin' table?

c)Move the fuck out of that place?

d)Wear a friggin' shock collar aimed at a receiver on the sofa so that it might electrocute your dumbass BEFORE you kicked it again?

e)Have your OBVIOUSLY accident prone aforementioned ugly assed little toe AMPUTATED?

or

f)Shoot yourself in the friggin' head!! It COULDN'T hurt any worse than that third, fourth and FIFTH time you kicked the gotdamned sofa!

Just the THOUGHT of you framming the living SHIT out of that poor ugly assed toe after already injuring it TWICE is making my friggin' stomach hurt!!

Dear Lord!!

Ok....I'm done now.

Well just DAMN! I just read your post to Michelle and she HAD to bring up the fact that I once blew up every appliance in the house TWICE by hooking up the generator improperly!

Forget everything I said....I'm a savant too.

Definately.

Yep definately.

K-mart. Yep K-mart.

At least Duct Tape a pillow to the freakin' sofa Bob!!!

Yeah....I've been drinking. LOL.

5:23 AM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

LOL...You're killing me man. What is it you were drinking? I want me some of that shit...

12:53 PM  
Blogger LL said...

That is a sickly lookin' toe!

6:44 PM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

Purty ain't it LL?

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home