Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Why The Hell...


...does this even need to be debated? Congress is opening discussions to determine if english should be declared the official language. As opposed to what? This is the kinda shit that makes my butthole pucker up. In the great influx of immigrants back at the turn of the 20th century do think Congress would have ever considered this? Of course not. Then why the fuck does this issue even need to be raised? Splanglish my ass. Ship them all over to Iraq and Iran.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rantin' Ron said...

Damn it...I wish just ONCE you'de spout some shit I could argue with you about but....

You're right again.

9:26 PM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

I'll come up with something you can bust my ass on, Ron.

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home