Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I Swear To...


...fucking bejesus, network executives are just as dimwittingly stupid as the politicians. I've never seen the program Survivor, but it appears this year they are going to pit races against one another. That's correctamundo. White against black, against hispanic, againt asian, and so on. Four tribes. BUT, where's the Native American tribe? This is discriminatory, I say!! But, oh wait. The whole idea is batshittingly, crazily racist. If I had my gun I'd shoot myself in the foot. The program can't be good enough to warrant anything more serious.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, maybe next they can put them in a big auditorium and sic' lions after them. heh
Well, at least that's what this reminds me of.

6:55 PM  
Blogger Senor Cheeseburger said...

Why is that racist? They are seperating all the races from one another, not discriminating against any one specific rac.

There ARE, in fact, different races on this planet. Which WERE seperated at some point in time thousands of years ago... I think it's a cool idea. I've never watched the show before either but it seems like an interesting idea to me... No doubt there will be someone one the show who spews out some nice racist remarks which will make them infamous.

A new low in television? Maybe. A great idea? You bet.

7:02 PM  
Blogger Senor Cheeseburger said...

p.s. I'm linking to you. I dig it.

7:06 PM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

Thanks for the link...

7:18 PM  
Blogger Rantin' Ron said...

I can't wait to see the cast.

I've never watched Survivor and never will BUT....

I guaran-damned-tee you the white team will be made of of queers, sickly women and a Klu Klux Klan moron!

The rest of the teams will be Olympic class athletes, geniuses and wonderful human beings!

Put me down for a hundred dollar wager!

9:33 PM  
Blogger Trouble said...

gah damn. I could get after some war of the sexes business, but this is cataclysmically stupid.

2:12 PM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

Ain't it the damn truth...and you are one funny individual...

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home