Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Whilst Taking A Few Days Off...

...and the end of last week, I started cleaning out my closets. I don't really have much, thankfully, because the closets in this dump are barely big enough to hold a set of silverware.



I did run across some photos, one particularly memorable because it holds fond memories of my Aunt Ruth. She was my Godmother and always my favorite. I was only about a year old when I was spending the night at her house. Locked away in the confines of my crib, I was bored, until she walked in my room to check on me. Lordy, Lordy all hail and glory. She was nekkid and damned if she didn't have some enormous bosoms. I guess my reaction was so startling that she summoned Uncle Vince to quickly snap a photo. To this day I have no idea how I came into possession of this photo, but I do know how I came into my love of the titty meat...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Mark said...

That was a good chuckle -- thanks.

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home